Safer Schools App
Whether you’re a mum, dad, carer, auntie, uncle, granny or grandpa, it’s important for you to understand what children are doing online, so you can help make them safer. Your child can download it for themselves too.
We are delighted to invite you to download our new ‘Safer Schools’ App’ provided by our school insurance provider Zurich Municipal.
About the App
The App is designed to support and protect children by educating and empowering them both at school and at home. Through their access, your children get access to information that is relevant to them and you will receive tips and advice on how to keep them safer online.
Excited? Ready to make your children safer?
Download the ‘Safer Schools’ app now!
Download on the Apple Store Get it on Google Play
Make sure to enable push notifications to keep up-to-date with our tips, advice and guidance on how to make your children safer.
Please allow yourself and your child to register and, when you can, work through:
• the quick quizzes
• online safety centre and digital safety areas.
• We will send prompts and tips within parental bulletins weekly.
Perth Grammar's Mobile App
Our website is frequently updated to keep you informed with news, dates and other important information. To ensure you have even easier access to this information we are pleased to launch our mobile app.
The Greenhouse School Websites mobile app allows parents to keep up to date with all the latest news, dates, photo galleries, newsletters and letters home all in one handy place on their phone. Parents can also receive push notifications from the school and subscribe to alert groups.
The app is free to download so please give it a try!
WHAT'S ON THE APP
Once installed, you can click from the main menu of the app for:
Alerts: Recent notifications sent by the school
News: Latest news items
Newsletters: List of our most recent newsletters
Calendar: Latest diary dates which you can add to your device calendar
Term Dates: Term dates from the school website
Letters: List of latest letters home
Photos: Latest photo galleries
Links: Useful website links
Report Absence: report a pupil's absence with a signature integrated form
Contact: School contact details
HOW TO GET THE APP - NEXT STEPS
1) Please use one of the links below to download and install the app (for free) from the relevant app store.
2) The first time you open your schools mobile app you’ll be prompted to allow push notifications (this may vary on device). This will allow you to receive notifications from the school.
3) You can choose which notifications you wish to receive by clicking on the settings icon in the top right, then 'Channels' and opting in or out of the groups listed.